Welcome to the Law Office of Nathan Earwood, your trusted partner for family-based immigration law services in Western North Carolina, Charlotte and Knoxville. Our experienced and dedicated attorneys are committed to helping families reunite and stay together by providing personalized and effective legal solutions.
As a family-based immigration law firm, we understand the importance of keeping your loved ones close, especially in today’s challenging times. Whether you are seeking to bring your spouse, parent, child, or sibling to the United States or need assistance in obtaining permanent residency or citizenship, we are here to help you every step of the way.
Green Card Attorney
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Immediate Family Member Visas: Spouses of U.S. Citizens, unmarried children (under 21 years of age) of a U.S. Citizen, Orphans adopted in the U.S. by a U.S. Citizen, and Parents of a U.S. Citizen who is at least 21 years of age.
- Family Preference Immigrant Visas: Unmarried Children of U.S. Citizens (F1); Spouses, Minor Children, and Unmarried Children of Lawful Permanent Residents (F2); Married Children of U.S. Citizens (F3); and Siblings of U.S. Citizens (F4).
- Fiancé Visas: U.S. Citizens with intentions to marry and within 90 days after the foreign fiancé enters the U.S.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Renewals (DACA): Young individuals under 16 years of age at the time of entry to the U.S. may be eligible for DACA renewal.
- Family-Based Visas: We can help you with the application process for various family-based visas, including K-1 fiancé(e) visas, K-3 visas for spouses, and IR visas for parents of U.S. citizens.
- Adjustment of Status: If you or your loved ones are already in the U.S. and seeking permanent residency, we can assist you with the adjustment of status process.
- Consular Processing: If your loved ones are outside the U.S. and require consular processing, we can guide you through the process to ensure everything is completed correctly and efficiently.
- Naturalization and Citizenship: We can help you or your loved ones navigate the complex process of obtaining U.S. citizenship and advise you on any potential issues that may arise.
If you committed certain violations, including certain criminal convictions, have accrued unlawful presence in the United States from not being inspected or paroled, or other broad restrictions finding to inadmissible, you can request a provision waiver that can allow your immigration journey to continue.
- I-601A waivers are the more commonly filed waiver and allows for someone who’s case has been approved to request a waiver because of overstaying or living in the United States without a green card or without inspection or parole. You can use this waiver if:
- You are physically present in the United States;
- You are at least 17 years of age at the time of filing; and
- Have an immigrant visa case pending with the U.S. Department of State.
- Further, you must show that your U.S. Citizen relative will suffer extreme hardship if you were not allowed to return to the United States.
WNC Immigration Attorney
At the Law Office of Nathan Earwood, we understand that every case is unique, and we take the time to listen to our client’s needs and concerns. We work closely with you to develop a personalized legal strategy that fits your situation and goals while providing compassionate and responsive service.
Our team of experienced attorneys has a deep understanding of family-based immigration law. It stays up-to-date with the latest developments and changes in the law. We are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of legal representation and have a proven track record of success in helping families achieve their immigration goals.
If you are looking for a reliable and experienced family-based immigration law firm in Western North Carolina, look no further than the Law Office of Nathan Earwood. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step towards reuniting with your loved ones.